Looking for a cruise in Indonesia? Discover the Jakaré, a cruise boat combining Indonesian tradition and Western comfort.
The cruise boat offers high-end services (all cabins are equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom) and has many spacious common areas, which makes it a very friendly boat and perfectly suited for small groups or families with children.
The Jakaré has a large Solarium (upper deck), a rest area (rear deck), a dedicated diving area (front deck), a Yoga area, a dining room, a relaxation area with comfortable bean bags (ideal for reading time) and even a private deck at the back conveniently facilitating bathing directly from the boat.
The common area on the main deck aft comprises a large shaded and naturally ventilated dining area with a lounge. With its 360° vue on the surroundings, it is the ideal location for quiet moment / naps between activities.
Below the main bridge, staircases will take you to the 5 cabins where up to 10-12 guests can be accommodated in full comfort.
Inside The Jakaré
- 2 Standard front cabins: “Banggai 1 & 2”: each cabin includes a large single bed of 120 cm and a single bed of 85 cm
- 2 Premium Central cabins: “Lotus 1 & 2”: each cabin with a double bed of 140 cm and a single bed of 80 cm
- 1 Premium Aft Cabin: “Dewi Sri” with its double bed of 150cm and its unique and beautiful wooden deck giving direct access to the turquoise waters.
Each cabin has an adjoining bathroom / toilet, an air conditioning system and storage space.
- Name: Jakaré
- Construction: Tanah Beru (South Sulawesi), 2015 to 2017
- Pavilion: Indonesian
- Length: 30m
- Width: 7m
- Draft: 2m
- 2 masts
- Maximum sail area: 500 m²
- Engine: Yuchai 240 Hp
- Cruise speed: 8 knots
- Water tanks: 7000 liters
- Water maker : 280 lph
- Fuel tanks: 7000 liters
- Electricity: 24V and 220V (12KVA & 20KVA generators)
- All cabins are fully air conditioned
- Aids to Navigation: GPS / Plotter / Sonar Furuno, VHF, SSB Radio and ICOM Radar, EPIRB, COMPAS
- Hot water
- 2 x dinghies : rigid 5.80 m / 40HP and Rigid 5.0 m /25HP
- 2 kayaks and 1 x SUP
- Two high pressure diving compressor : Bauer
- Diving and snorkeling equipment Aqualung
- TEK diving equipment
- Rental diving equipment
- Nitrox on board
Are you taking a cruise?