With Jakare, it was my first liveaboard experience, and it couldn’t have been better. I love the attention to detail and aesthetics in all aspects in which the owners invest:
– the organization is fluid and thoughtful.
– the wooden vessel of the Jakare is an extraordinary piece of craftsmanship.
– I feel that the attention to environmental protection is honest and genuine.
– yoga at sunrise and sunset in a magnificent natural setting is paradise on earth for me.
– Maya is an amazing intuitive, sensitive and competent facilitator with a vast “repertoire” of movements and wisdom to share with great grace and ease.
– I like her style of yoga which is intergrated with Qigong, nonetheless I like it and it is good for my body and my soul. it’s nourishing and at a speed that allows me to have glimpses of my own habits and behaviors without judging them and just shake me up and make me realise.
– I loved how nice and kind they are to their staff. the crew is qualified, kind and in tune with each other and i felt safe and well served.
I can only recommend a live onboard experience with Jakare wholeheartedly.